Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Speaking Of Schedules . . .

Last time, we talked about how the time before last, I had been notified a week earlier about getting my schedule changed. I wondered both times how long exactly it would take one of the two responsible parties, the AP in charge of schedules or the Principal himself, to notify me of the change.

This is a problem because the longer they wait, the less time I have to prepare for new classes. School starts on the 21st. I was not notified by either of the responsible parties today either. This post is to let you know that my schedule has been changed yet again. So much for the couple of thousand pages worth of summer reading I had to do for the new course, and all the prep that goes with it. According to my new, new schedule, I won't be teaching that class after all.

Why do I get the feeling I'll be starting this year bitter from day one?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?