Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Ummmm Yeah. Did I Mention Ego? Part Eight

So a while back I found someone came here Googling Princess Wolfie, she of the, oh gosh nevermind, suffice to say I once thought she was totally hot stuff. Look around and you'll find her in the archives. Look for Team Magnum stuff. Or beg me if you really need to know and are too lazy to do it yourself. Which is totally legit, since I'm too lazy to look up the links myself unless I know someone's interested. Point is, I was pleasantly surprised by it, and a little curious about who might have done that search.

Secretly, perhaps I was a little peeved that she got the search, and not yours truly. Until now. And in the grand scheme of things, probably not a big deal, but someone Googling Lord Floppington is a nice saucer of milk for my kitty ego. And, you have to admit, you've probably never heard that particular phrase before.

Update: Plus, it takes some of the sting out of both estimates to replace my on life support A/C coming in roughly around $5,000. If only I was naturally cool, I wouldn't have to worry about it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?