Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Lukas Wins

Lukas wins. If it wasn't Toby, I'm glad it was him. Maybe, at this point, listening to the fans is the smart way to go. Good luck guys!

Check with Alan, Bill, and Philip (linked in the next post down) to see their final thoughts on Rockstar, and for all the other cool stuff they write for you. Thanks especially to Philip for getting me on this Rockstar review thing in the first place. Thanks to Alan for all the great TV reviews. Thanks to Bill for all the whereins, and all the book excerpts. Bill, have there been any updates on the top secret new product thingy you wrote about a while back?

For Rockstar, I could take a few notes and go by memory to write these reports, and it's been a pretty fun experience. Thanks on the home front go to Miss Tori, who put up with all the time I put into this. Love you sweetie! I thought about doing Survivor, but a few scribbles of notes won't cut it for a show like that, and I don't have Tivo. If I do start following someone else's recap, I'll be sure to let you know.
Comments:
Bill, have there been any updates on the top secret new product thingy you wrote about a while back?

Thanks for asking. Not really. Didn't get picked for consideration, so back to the normal course of business: finalizing the concept, looking for a manufacturer, need to get a website up and running.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?