Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

Hey! It's A Schlong! And Other Stuff! Like Survivor! And Katrina!

So a while back, maybe a couple of years now, I was fortunate enough to stumble across a blog that had a great recap of each episode of Survivor either late the same night, or the day after each episode aired. I went to the beginning of the season on the site, this would have been two seasons ago, Survivor: Vanatu. And it was some of the most entertaining stuff I've ever read on the internet.

And when the season ended, I stopped reading that blog. I had lots of other blogs to read, and not enough time anyway. And sometime a few episodes into last season of Survivor, Survivor: Palau, I remembered what a great time I had the season before, and I went looking. Sure enough, he was doing it again. And it was still great. But through whatever mental quirks I have, I felt it would be stupid to be linking and playing it up midway through. If I couldn't start at the beginning, I wasn't going to do it at all. But at least this time, I kept reading even after Survivor ended. And now, with even less time, and down to reading only seven blogs on a daily basis, he's still in the rotation.

More importantly, another season of Survivor is coming up, this time, Survivor: Guatemala. I don't think he's made any announcement or anything, but I'm really looking forward to it. Of course it will be just my luck to promote it here, and then discover that he's sick of it and won't be doing it any more. But I think the chances are good that he will. I seem to recall him saying that doing the Survivor recaps did two things for him. They showed that he is an intelligent, entertaining, funny writer. And they showed that he can produce steady, reliable content, on a deadline (usually 4-6 hours after the episode), consistently, over an extended period. For me, he proved both of those things, in spades.

Who is this genius of the internet? I give you none other than Jeff Harrell of Shape of Days. And if that's not enough of a buildup, you can go here to get a look at his schlong, of which several hot chick readers have commented is either massive in size and/or extremely pleasurable to grind upon. I cannot personally vouch for the second notion. Check out the swollen schlongitude in this post here! You go look now!

And while you're there, you can donate to relief for Hurricane Katrina if you haven't already, or even if you have!
Comments:
that blog was hilarious! i didn't click on the penis pic tho. at times the penis can be like a scary appendage.
 
Hey, I'd settle for having a scary appendage if it meant people would stop saying I have a funny appendage!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?