Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

It’s Sunday And I’m Here!

Did I tell you Sunday for sure? And possibly Thursday? I rock!

So you’ve probably heard someone say you got a little sun on your face. Not really a sunburn, not really a tan either, but clearly you were out in the sun. That would describe my face tonight. Miss Tori’s face did better; she got a little bit of a tan. Anyway, I put some lotion on it, some sort of aloe stuff or whatever, and we’ll see if anyone says anything tomorrow.

And on the topic of Thursday’s quickie, I realize I got a little off track whining that someone came here and became a fan of someone else, namely Allie Cat. Who, of course, is part of the explosion of somebody you should be a fan of, Nothing Less! Read all about them, and check out cool music and other stuff you can buy, here. You go look now!

Even better, the tour page has info on some up close gigs you can attend in May and June, including at the Whiskey in Hollywood, before they travel the country on the Warped tour, here. You go look now!

And if you tell them I sent you, I promise they won’t throw you out. I mean, let’s be honest. What I really want to happen is to hear from them that they heard from you that you heard about them from me. Clear enough? My ego asks for so little, and it gets even less, can you give it Nothing Less?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?