Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Test Your Knowledge. Part Five

Crap. How did I know this would be my result? Well I didn’t, but I guess there’s some sort of cosmic harmony to it. It's almost as if there was some hidden . . . force . . . or something assuring that this would be my destiny. Oh wait, wrong sci-fi franchise. But I have read a couple of his books, so maybe that helped.






Your Famous Blogger Twin is Wil Wheaton





You're a friendly, funny guy (or girl) next door
With more than a touch of geekiness



Who's Your Famous Blogger Twin?


Here’s the one book I read, and here’s the other, which has fresh material and an expanded look at some of the stuff from the first one. Even if you’re not a Trek fan, you might at least check out Dancing Barefoot, which is a quick and fun read. You may find yourself saying “Hey, this guy can write, too!” And if you are a Trek fan, you’ll definitely find something to like in these books. Or you can just get a taste of the day to day at Wil Wheaton’s own blog here. You go look now!

Thanks as usual to Test Screener Robert.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?