Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 

This Sounds About Right

Here’s which biological molecule I am: Starch. If I ever start losing weight again, I could be Light Starch. That’s what I get on my shirts.

Starch
You are starch. You are rigid, opinionated,
hard-willed and not too friendly about it. You
keep people out of places, or you keep them in,
and without you a lot of things would collapse.
hopefully you'll never have the authority to
burn people at the stake. Sir. Ma'am.


Which Biological Molecule Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Actual Update: Hopefully I'll never have the authority. But it's still possible, right? Actually, I'd prefer my own personal space based laser, like this one here. You go look now!

Actual Update II: Burnings at the stake are messier and smellier. And they take longer. The space laser is cleaner, has no smell, and is much kinder to the recipient of the righteous justice than a burning at the stake is. You'll note in the artist's rendering linked above that the recipient only has time to widen his eyes in surprise before being reduced to a pile of ashes which could be used as fertilizer in your garden. It's like recycling. See what an environmentally conscious benevolent dictator I would be? I mean, I still want the power of life and death, but in a benevolent way. I'd be recycling all the time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?