Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

Lord Floppington Pimp Name Contest

Read part one here.

What’s that you say? You thought Lord Floppington was my pimp name? Au contraire, mon frere! The Pimp Name Generator had so many good pimp names for me, I couldn’t decide. Lucky for me, I have you. So here they are, in no particular order, the ten names you can vote on (with comments as necessary). My future flyness is in your hands:

1. Deacon Dr. L Dazzle
2. Golden Brown Lord Flash (sounds like I just came out of the oven)
3. Papa Lord Kicks
4. Treacherous Floppington Sizzle
5. Pimptastic L Kicks
6. Dopetastic Lord Dogg (that can’t be a good name for a cat)
7. Mr. White Chocolate Floppington Valentine
8. Ghetto Fabulous Lord Glide
9. Reverend Doctor Lord Rockefeller
10. Tricktickler Floppington Squeeze
Bonus: Diamondtrim Floppington Joker

Cast your vote in the comments, or email them to me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?