Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

Hall Of Elders. Part Two

I was summoned to the Hall of Elders again. You can read about the last trip here.

Brief recap on the humans vs. pesky non-human mammals. Captured violators: 1. Neutralizations: 1. Humans are dominant! The will of the Elders shall not be denied!

The Elder Prime was visiting from the rest home for the weekend. He’ll forgive me if I tell this story. Older men need a certain exam from time to time. You know what I’m talking about. But just to make sure, check out this post here. You go look now!

Elder Prime: So do you use one finger or two?

Mrs. Doctor: Well I think two fingers are better.

Elder Prime: I want a second opinion.

We chitter-chattered about the usual stuff. Discussed new enhancements to the landscaping. About a house of prostitution that got busted a few blocks away. Seems to be a new trend for several girls to rent a nice house in a nice suburban neighborhood where no one would think to look for them. But the neighbors eventually got suspicious of all the cabs that kept coming to the house. We went to a chain restaurant and then got ice cream that was super delicious and was prepared in a way I had never seen before. Ask me later.

And a good time was had by all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?