Monday, August 09, 2004

 

Good Citizen Award. Part Three

Two honorees today. I was working on some behind the scenes type stuff, and me small brain was not cooperating. Both of the following took time to email me some advice that ended up solving my problem. And they both write on conservative leaning blogs. Just another example of how considerate, helpful and respectful to others conservatives are.

Templar Pundit, based in Colorado, has all sorts of political posts. This clever, insightful blog can be found here. You go look now!

PoliPundit is the person I dealt with over at Blogs for Bush. It has all sorts of political posts, and you’re smart enough to guess who this blog favors. Blogs for Bush can be found here. You go look now!

Look at the illustrious good citizens they’ll be joining here.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?