Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

Call Of The Wild. Part Three

You can find part two here.

I find that it’s time once again to examine my own evolution and see how things are going. Last time, I was an Adorable Little Rodent. I just squeaked in about 200 from the bottom of this group of approximately 800 other rodents. I’m still a rodent now, but I’m only about seventy from the bottom and regressing to a Flappy Bird. Continuing the tradition, I shall now take a look at the Adorable Little Rodents just above and below me.

My sharp rat teeth are gnawing on (one spot above me): Little Red Blog. Tagline: Rarely read thoughts of one American.

This blog seems to be almost exclusively political. Seems to lean right. Which is good; we need every one we can get. Bonus topic: a stray cat had kittens. He’s only been going since July, so if you drop by, make sure to give some kind words of encouragement. Mr. Hutchens has also done an excellent job of organizing and categorizing his blogroll. Good pacing. Prescription: Three times a week for one week, then as needed.

My plague carrying fleas have completely infested (one spot below me): Shoutin Across The Pacific. Tagline: Chiizu taberu koufuku shiteiru saru ga kangei-saremasen. (Hey what did you expect? They are across the Pacific after all. )

Charles Watson and Chuck Oliver both write on this blog. I sampled as I could, but with only eleven posts since they started on 7/23/04, there isn’t a lot of characteristic buildup yet. I can tell you that out of eleven posts, two hammered Michelle Malkin pretty hard. Posts mostly cover media and politics. I believe they are based in Japan, but I didn’t notice much about what life is like there. Sporadic pacing. Prescription: once a week for two weeks, then as needed.

Actual Update: My link for Little Red Blog up above there was punky. Hopefully fixed now. Thanks Marvin!
Comments:
Lord Floppington,

Thanks for the link and the advice. However, your link to my site, has characters which invalidate the link. The www makes it fail to work.

Try it as "http://littleredblog.marvinhutchens.com".

Thanks and I'll keep checking in for future advise.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?