Monday, July 19, 2004

 

Cosmic Humor

Sometimes the stars just line up right. I read two comics online. Day By Day, by Chris Muir, because it’s only online right now, as far as I know, and Dilbert by Scott Adams, because I don’t get a daily paper. Just to be clear, Scott Adams is not the inspiration for the Adams Solution. Ask me later. Why spend money to read something that I read in a more accurate form two days earlier online?

But we’re talking about Day By Day. I really enjoy this comic. It’s funny and thoughtful and frequently comments on current events. Today, however, was just magic. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe everyone else will think it’s funny in the usual funny sense. I guess I mean that I found it hysterically funny and others might not go so far as hysterical. Bush’s line in the last panel flat out cracks me up. I can’t explain why, and if I analyze it too much, I might ruin it. Let’s just leave it at wonderful.

Day By Day by Chris Muir can be found here. You go look now!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?