Sunday, June 27, 2004

 

This Post Chock Full Of Linky Goodness


Hidden Message Gets Thumbs Up From Cheney Posted by Hello


Ok at this time, if you follow this link, you’ll go to the Drudge Report, which links to an article about Cheney’s F.U. comment to Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.). We’re not going into that, though. My concern is the pic that accompanies the link. Check out the seal on the podium. Fudan University. Which on the seal is in all caps: FUDAN UNIVERSITY. Now check out the first word: FUDAN. Ponder this for a minute. It's not so very far from F U DAN. RATHER an interesting question now, isn’t it? Oooops. Lost control of my caps there for a second.

So this jumps out at me, and at first, I wonder if the picture hasn’t been doctored. I’m not a clever person, but some photoshop whiz out there might have had fun with the pic and sent it back into circulation. I mean, who the hell ever heard of Fudan University? Google has. It’s in China. So the place is real. Has Cheney ever been there? Turns out he has, in April of this year. Why use a picture that’s two months old? I can only think of one reason: F U DAN. But who’s Dan? Who could this perceptive pic purveyor be targeting? Ask me later if you need a spelling lesson. Whoever you are that associated this pic with this story, I salute you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?